Saturday, August 13, 2011

Season 8 Finale!


Although I know this is violating the premise of my blog, I just had to comment on the results of Season 8.  (spoiler after the jump)


I’m thrilled that Melanie won; she’s been one of my favorites since her first audition. What’s even more exciting, though, is that the top two were BOTH girls, and either one of them could have walked away with the title. The SYTYCD dance voting demographic tends to lean toward the cute-in-a-non-threatening-teen-hearthrob-way boys, and there have been so many fabulous girls who didn’t make it nearly far enough. And not only were the top two both girls, but together they raked in around 90% of the vote. That means over 9 million votes!!!!!!!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment